1) As faculty who are involved in the HSSU MSEIP-SUE program, what do each of you see as your role in the program?
2) What have you observed to have been some of the positive effects of the program?
3) Do programs like this have a benefit for students who are not in the program?
4) What is your own view of sustainability and Urban Ecology.
5) Are you seeing ways to integrate your own field of study wit SUE?
6) We have brought in students from diverse backgrounds weaving together the sustainability story. Do you see the possibility now for faculty to be involved in interdisciplinary SUE related collaboration and research activities?
7) How can we interface with people outside our university for enhancing SUE activities and service learning?
8) What additional ways can we have students disseminate the information?
Located at 3026 Laclede Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103 | (314) 340-3366
Thank you for visiting http://www.hssu.edu. In order to ensure compliance with the Acceptable Use and Security Policies of Harris-Stowe State University and those of MORE Net, our Internet Service Provider, internet traffic on this site is monitored. Copyright (©) Harris-Stowe State University. Questions about this and other Web sites owned by Harris-Stowe State University may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit feedback or report errors.