Neighborhood Histories/Historic Preservation
Recommendations for neighborhood empowerment and assessments of community resources are strengthened by student research on the history of its buildings, their prior uses, and neighborhood institutions and residents.
1) Neighborhood and Corridor Plans
2) Economic Development Strategies
3) Market Analysis
4) Demographic Profile Reports
5) GIS Studies
6) Urban Design Consultation
7) Community Engagement Workshops
8) Organizational Capacity Building
9) Neighborhood Histories/Historic Preservation Tactics
Located at 3026 Laclede Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103 | (314) 340-3366
Thank you for visiting http://www.hssu.edu. In order to ensure compliance with the Acceptable Use and Security Policies of Harris-Stowe State University and those of MORE Net, our Internet Service Provider, internet traffic on this site is monitored. Copyright (©) Harris-Stowe State University. Questions about this and other Web sites owned by Harris-Stowe State University may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit feedback or report errors.