The registration process begins with the Admissions Office for students who are not currently enrolled. If you are already enrolled, skip to step 2:
1. Admissions Office located in room 009 of the Dr. Henry Givens Jr. Administration Building
2. Academic Advisement (course enrollment)
3. Office of the Registrar (schedule checkpoint)
4. Financial Assistance (Pell Grants, scholarships, other financial packages, etc.)
5. Cashier (fee payment, third-party billing, parking permits)
6. Nursing Station (immunization records for measles, rubella and mumps)
7. Student Activities (locker registration)
8. AT&T Library and Technology Resource Center
9. Student ID cards (contact room Campus Safety, room 019)
Each current class schedule contains detailed information concerning refunds, withdrawals from class or the university, late registration fees, monthly payment schedules, dates to remember and other important information.
Located at 3026 Laclede Ave., St. Louis, MO 63103 | (314) 340-3366
Thank you for visiting http://www.hssu.edu. In order to ensure compliance with the Acceptable Use and Security Policies of Harris-Stowe State University and those of MORE Net, our Internet Service Provider, internet traffic on this site is monitored. Copyright (©) Harris-Stowe State University. Questions about this and other Web sites owned by Harris-Stowe State University may be directed to email@example.com. Click here to submit feedback or report errors.